Android application developed for an agricultural inspection agency. A field inspector conducts online audit and upload real-time data/photos to the server. The app fetches geo-coordinates of an inspector to identify field location. During poor internet connectivity, data is stored in the app (offline mode) and immediately synchronized on data/internet connectivity.
- Inspectors from various contracted agencies are required to conduct farm inspections.
- Inspectors verify that the Drip Irrigation Grants awarded to the farmers are “rightly used”.
- Lack of tracking and control with farm inspections.
- No proof that the inspector actually visited the farm.
- Farmers and Inspectors got into non-compliant corrupt practices.
- Too much paperwork to carry to farms.
- QR-Code based scanning to open the digital form that is unique for each inspection.
- Geo-tagged photographs to ensure that the inspector visited the location.
- Special checks to ensure that only authorized devices can use the app and submit data.
- Offline mode allows the app to work for remote locations.